Many families decide to rent one of the many holiday villas available. There are a wide range of villas to rent, from small two bedroom homes to large five bedroom villas with their own private pools. The type of villa you choose will depend on the size of your family and your budget, but here are the top ten advantages that staying in a holiday villa will offer you:
1. You will have your own kitchen so that you will have the freedom of self-catering. This means that you can cook your own meals whenever you like, saving money on expensive restaurant meals and avoid the hassle of eating out with fussy children.
2. Most villas will have a garden and a swimming pool, which gives children a safe place to play during the moments when the adults are cooking or relaxing. Children can get bored being in a hotel room where there is nothing to do.
3. You and your children will have your own separate bedrooms rather than having the little ones sleep in a small fold out bed in the main hotel room with you. This will help siblings settle down and go to sleep and will give everyone their privacy.
4. Since you are not worried about disturbing the other guests in the next room, your children can play games, watch movies, and laugh, giggle and shout as much as they want. You don’t have to feel bad if your baby is crying or your toddler is jumping around because you will not be disturbing anyone else.
5. Your pool and garden area are your own private space, so you will not have to worry about strangers being in the same area where your children are playing.
6. If you are travelling with friends or a large family, you will find renting a villa to be cheaper than paying for a hotel because you can divide the cost between everyone. This means that you can save money on your holiday, or afford an accommodation which is much more luxurious than you would be able to stay in normally.
7. If you choose to entertain friends during your holidays, you will have enough space to have them over to your villa for a meal or a BBQ. You might even have an extra bed which will allow your guests to spend the night.
8. You will have the comforts and the conveniences of home, such as a washing machine, dishwasher, bathtub and more. This can make your holiday a lot easier and also make you feel like you are experiencing the day-to-day life of your destination.
9. Rather than paying a faceless corporation for a generic hotel room that has no character, you will be benefiting private villa owners who can give you a more personal experience. If you get a chance to meet or speak with the villa owner they can likely give you some personal recommendations about the local area and what to see and do.
These are the top reasons why you should book a villa for your holidays. Have a great trip and enjoy your family getaway!